Last updated: (September 11th 2018)
1.This license grants you, the purchaser, an on-going, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
- For an Item that is a theme, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item.
- For other types of Item, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
Thing you can do with the Item
- Even with free or premium Item, you can modify or manipulate it.
- Each purchase of the license is only valid for using the Item on 1 website. Please purchase additional licenses if you want to use our Item on another websites.
- You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
Things you can’t do with the Item
4. You can’t sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your clients want to sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
5. You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
6. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
7. Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
8. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
9. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
Other license terms
10. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
11. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
12. Items that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Items are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
13. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.